Pages

February 23, 2010

Faithful!

I don't understand why it's so hard for me to maintain a blog? I feel like I should be good at it... I'm a writer. Well, not a good writer, but one of those people who can express themselves best in writing. Don't believe me? You should see my collection of journals!
Well, I'll give it another try!

Cool things that have happened in the past couple months...
  • One of my best friends got married!!! She was the most beautiful bride & I was sooo honored to be a bridesmaid and see all the behind-the-scenes stuff involving the wedding! It was such a joy!
  • My sister got married!! It's still kinda hard to believe it, but it's definitely happened!! She no longer bears my same last name! It was also really fun to be a part of her special day! It's fun to reflect on our childhood and how fast life has gone! It seems like just yesterday we were spending our days playing barbies or going to the pool!

On another note, God has been so good to me in the past couple months! He's shown me His faithfulness more than every before in my life. I look back only to see God's overwhelming goodness and sovereignty over my life. With school coming to an end soon, It's easy and it seems natural to get anxious about the future and what I'm going to "do". As I look back, I grab a hold of Jesus' promise to me--He will NEVER leave me nor forsake me. I love that I can run to Him with anything and everything! I am safe in Him! He's sooo good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment