Pages

September 6, 2010

Coming up for air...

I feel like this fish!!
Which is why I needed this weekend! Got to come up for air!

Coming into it, I knew this semester would be busy. But I didn't quite know what "busy" would look like. Every semester I feel busy... but it's usually a different kind of busy. Well this semester's no exception. I'm currently student teaching (pseudo-full time job!) as well as helping out with Freshman Group (future full time job!). It's been an awesome awesome semester so far, but let's just say it's been a little busy!

Recent Highlights--
Salt Co. held a concert on campus featuring Shane & Shane. Soooo Fun!
Had 2 weddings this weekend... 
Wedding #1... a dear friend I went to China with in 2007. Unfortunately no pictures.
Wedding #2... My grandpa! Yes, my 82 year old Grandpa got married!
This also made for some good family time!
 Good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment