I just watched a sweet documentary called, "Finger of God." It opened my eyes to the power, authority, and love our Father in Heaven longs to bring to earth. Your Kingdom Come Your Will Be Done!
One of my favorite parts of this movie is at the end, Heidi Baker simply asks the Western Church to wake up and Love...
“I wanna say to the Western Church that the biggest miracle of all is learning how to love and that for me seeing a child transformed from darkness & pain, from being abused and being raped, thrown away. My biggest miracles are seeing their lives changed and find joy. I just want to say to the Western Church that God is asking you to stop for one person every day and love them. Don’t complicate the Gospel. The gospel’s is all about love. It’s good news. It’s about being in love with God and loving the one in front of you. Keep it simple. He’s beautiful!" -Baker
Take a look...
in China.
in America.
In Europe.
Oh, how i desperately want to learn how to love! Father, teach me how to love!
No comments:
Post a Comment