Pages

June 23, 2010

God cannot deny Himself!


I love reading a verse that I've read many times before, and watch it finally become real to me!  That's how I feel about 2 Timothy 3:13. I've read it many times, but it's finally beginning to transform me and my relationship with the Lord. We're going through 2nd Timothy in Salt Co. this summer, and this section was taught last week. Where has this verse been the past couple years of my life?!

"If we are faithless, he remains faithful--for he cannot deny himself."
2 Timothy 2:13

How freeing!! So often in my life I get discouraged at my lack of faith! I often feel condemned--like my failures and faithlessness lets God down. That it changes His view of me and how he communicates with me. Wow. How farther from the truth can I get? If I am faithless, He remains faithful--because that's who He is! He's faithful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment