Pages

April 25, 2011

Easter '11

What a fun day!
We rode 4-wheelers
 Shot guns...
 
Rode horses...
 
And ate lots and lots of food!

Thank you Jesus for giving us a reason to celebrate! 
Apart from family fun, I had one of the most worshipful Easter's of my life... celebrating the life, death, & resurrection of my Lord & Savior. I love my church! I love how clearly I'm directed, time and time again, towards the reality of my life & my God. There was an amazing drama, to illustrate a powerful gospel presentation. It never gets old! He who knew no sin, became sin on my behalf, that I might become the righteousness of God in Him! And one more thing's for sure... I'll never sing the song "Before the Throne" the same again... 

My name is graven on His hand
My name is written on His heart

No comments:

Post a Comment