What I'm reading...
A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23
(Amazon)
I was introduced to this book at the Salt Spring Retreat a couple months ago. This book is written from the perspective of a Shepherd & gives the famous Psalm 23 some new insights. Really really encouraging & humbling to see parallels to us as sheep. I'm thankful to be in the care of the Good Shepherd!
What's Next...
Practical Theology for Women
(Amazon)
I'm really excited to read this book! Wendy My dear friend Wendy has trained thousands of women in practical theology through her teaching ministry. I am delighted to see her helpful wisdom now being made available to many more women through this book."
Leaders Who Last
(Amazon)
Also excited to read this one! Bobby Clinton from Fuller Seminary did a study that showed only 30% of leaders finish well. (Interview by Mark Driscoll).
Humbling.

No comments:
Post a Comment