Pages

December 23, 2011

What's new...

Props to Pinterest for this one! One of my pet-peeves = headphones getting all tangled up in my purse! Frustration no more!! 

Well... I've been making these bags for a while -- can't believe I haven't posted about them! I use mine in my purse with pens, pencils, chap-stick... you know -- all the things at the bottom of your purse that have no home.  Props to Ellyn Carson for this one!!

Who wouldn't want to receive a gift card in a cute pouch like this?! :) 
Again... Pinterest, my friends!

Last but not least... I learned (am learning) how to knit!!! Still haven't decided if I'll have enough perseverance to finish anything, but it's still fun so we'll keep truckin'...

But, of course, not without some mistakes...


Sewed this bag shut!  The last step-- sewing the 3 sides opposite the zipper, inside out, so that when you flip it, the edges are all finished & look nice! Well, you're supposed to have your zipper in the middle there, so you can get into the bag to flip it ...fail!

Oblong ...awkward!

Inside out zipper! Well that's not very convenient... ooops!!

Currently working on a big sewing project that I'll let you in on soon!
Wouldn't want to ruin any Christmas surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment