Pages

August 9, 2010

Challenged.


I feel challenged.

At service this weekend, Pastor Troy showed this video... Wow! This puts words to a lot of what God has been teaching me recently. I've been reading through Mark for the past week or so and every day it's bugged me... Everywhere Jesus went, Love flowed freely from him. Love often flowed in the form of performing miracles. People were absolutely drawn to him in every way! Huge crowds followed Him & met him everywhere! He would escape early in the morning to get rest & silence. I'm also reading through 1 John often. Try and read this verse without being challenged... By this we may be sure that we are in him: whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked. (1 John 1:5b-6) 


So if my life is like the game follow the leader, and as I read through the gospels I watch the way Jesus lived... what should my life look like???

Wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment