What have I been up to these past few weeks?
Wouldn't you like to know!!
Wouldn't you like to know!!
1... Tried to tackle my mom's famous cinnamon roll recipe.
What might look like success to you, turns out to be my first failed attempt.
1. the carmel was super hard
2. all of the rolls were different sizes
3. the dough was hard
Oh well, there's always next time!
2... Celebrated my sister's birthday!
Thanks Waiter Steve, for the special birthday cake, delivery & song!
3... Attended my first Salt Staff Retreat.
Just a taste of our fun-filled retreat!
4... Lots of painting, apartment cleaning, and moving.
No, not painting for my mom--my normal summer job.
No, I don't live in an apartment that needed to be cleaned.
No, I'm not moving! (This one I'm REALLY excited about!)
Unfortunately I don't have any picture of these exciting days... your imagination will just have to do.
But that deserves it's own post!!
No comments:
Post a Comment