Pages

August 30, 2011

I Highly Recommend...

No Longer a Slumdog by K.P. Yohannan
I recommend reading this book! It's one of those books I couldn't put down as God softened my heart, opened my eyes to the world & invited me to join Him! LOVE what GFA is doing to bring the message of Jesus to the darkest corners of the earth. Interested in reading this book? Click here to get a free copy!

Adoleo: This Hope
I recommend this CD! Previously known as Anthem: Iowa City, Adoleo just released their first CD! It's gold!

Pinterest
Last but not least, I recommend Pinterest!! This website has stolen many hours of my free time, but that's okay because it's my free time, and it's free time! I like to call it: Twitter for crafty people. It's given me so many crafty & creative ideas of things to make, ways to reuse things, & things to dream of doing! Yeah... it's fun :)
(Note: you do have to be 'requested' to join... let me know if you'd like an invitation!)

No comments:

Post a Comment