Pages

August 30, 2011

Okay, I'm back!

Okay, I'm back! Although I'll never promise to be consistent, I'm going to attempt a come-back! But as always, we'll just have to see!!

My life is starting to speed up with the school year kicking off! I love my job, working for the Salt Company, and am so thankful for sweet opportunities to join God in what he's doing at ISU!

Freshmen Group

Freshmen Group is a ministry of the Salt Company: the college ministry of Cornerstone Church in Ames. As the Freshmen Women's Coordinator, I spend a lot of time with freshmen & our Freshmen Group ministry! We got kicked off last week, which was soooo fun! I've been looking at names, sending emails, and adding friends on facebook all summer in anticipation for the freshmen to finally be here! Well, they're here & it's been so fun to watch God move in powerful ways through this ministry already!!

Drew speaking at the FG Kickoff.
People getting connected & our leaders (in the green shirts) getting to share how God has used FG & Salt in their walks with God.
Hanging out after our first "normal" Freshmen Group on campus... making friends!
Getting signed up for the FG Retreat coming up!
We took a group of freshmen down to the iCubs game! Fun times!
Watching the game! Well... kind of watching the game :)
(Was blessed to be able to go to China this summer with this sweet freshmen!)

God is so good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment