Pages

October 24, 2011

It's just my life...

Aaaaand to bring this little series into full circle would require me to share how much I love my job!  I love my job... which often doesn't feel like a job... definitely doesn't feel like a 'normal' job... because it's not! It's just my life...

Love getting to work closely with this crew!
Drew - Freshmen Ministry Director
Me - Freshmen Womens Ministry Leader
Josh - Freshmen Group Worship Leader
Jordan - Freshmen Ministry Intern
And hang out with sweet freshmen, like this one :)
 A typical night at Freshmen Group... 
(except that a 'typical night' at FG will never exist)
**Bummer for the boy in front of me who just got caught texting during Jordan's message!

Please, please, please click on this link -->  Sara's Story
I've gotten to know Sara this year & have been SO encouraged to watch her declare the faithfulness & goodness of God through the painful & devastating trials on this earth. God has captured her heart & now shines brightly through her! We got the privilege of hearing Sara's testimony at Freshmen Group this past week! Check it out!
*Feel free to disregard the first 20 sec. off me getting my phone positioned! :)

1 comment:

  1. Kendra!! I love you so much.
    Thank you for being you!!!
    You are such a blessing to me.
    <3 Megan

    ReplyDelete