Pages

October 24, 2011

What I'm Reading...


Leaders Who Last
I read this book this summer & need to crack it open again. Such a good book! I want to be among, what statistics say, the 30% of leader who last. #Book

Rid of My Disgrace
Did you know that 1/4 women & 1/6 men have been or will be victims of sexual assault. Those numbers are alarming! Praise God that the message of the gospel redeems what has been destroyed & applies grace to disgrace. #Book

Kisses for Katie
Super excited about this one! I started reading this blog a couple years ago... It's definitely caught my attention & tugged on my heart-strings! I'm compelled to live a life that declares the greatness of our God! #Book

No Longer A Slumdog
I read this book at the end of the summer, but it's also coming back! God captured my heart, challenged me to ask myself hard questions, & open my eyes to the world I live in. I'm currently reading it with the girls I lead. #Book

1 comment:

  1. wow wow wow...Katie's blog!! thanks for sharing! what an inspiration and testimony she is!

    ReplyDelete